TITLE: Business Data Analyst
LOCATION: Tigard, Oregon
SALARY: This role is open to $80,000 – $115,000 and based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Data Analyst with an expert level of Excel for a Direct Hire role in Tigard, OR
- This is a mid-level Analyst role with great pay and is responsible for doing a deep dive into data. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The Business Data Analyst will participate in and lead cross-functional strategic projects that have an analytical element. With your analytical skills and business acumen, backed up by your solid intuition and ability to solve problems, your insights will lead to strategic business opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in an analyst role
- Expert level of Excel and data modeling
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience with Tableau and SQL
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a Cross Functional organization
- Previous work experience in Finance is a bonus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an established small to mid-sized with an excellent reputation and 7-time winner of Top Workplaces award
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.