TITLE: Business Architect
PAY: Target pay for this role is based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Architect with cloud experience to develop business architecture for modernization efforts.
- This is a Senior level Business Architect role with great pay and is responsible developing as-is and to-be business architecture models and full business architecture. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The Business Architect align with the Chief Architect, work in collaboration with the company’s Business Process Management team, their internal Architects (Business, Data, Information, Security and Solutions), and departmental stakeholders to build As-Is/To-Be architectural models and full Business Architecture, Roadmap and Business Case for funding.
- 7 years of experience in business analysis and planning/process analysis
- Minimum of 3 years in business architecture
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a **enterprise/cross functional** organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in financial, insurance, healthcare, or member servicing organizations
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium sized organization with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.