TITLE: Business Analyst – WorkDay
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Business Analyst – WorkDay role is $50 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Analyst – WorkDay for a 6-12+ month contract position in downtown Portland.
- This is a mid to senior level Business Analyst – WorkDay or position working in an enterprise level environment to implement medium enterprise WorkDay projects.
- Manage the implementation of Medium Enterprise Workday projects.
- Demonstrate capability in the Workday HCM product suite.
- Work with clients on Workday best practices.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.