Business Analyst – Process Improvement
ProFocus is searching for a Business Analyst – Process Improvement candidate for a 3-6+ month contract in NW Portland.
- Position entails:
- This role is for a Business Analyst – Process Improvement to gather requirements from different groups within the team and create process documentation based off those conversations.
- NW Portland
Target pay for the Business Analyst – Process Improvement is $40+ per hour depending on experience.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- BA experience – 5+ years
- Ability to define and gather requirements – the discipline of BA work.
- Knowledge of DBs (Access and SQL).
- Strong documentation skills
- Non-confrontational demeanor
- Experience with business process and control
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.