TITLE: Build Engineer – Android and Linux Devices
LOCATION: Camas, WA
- ProFocus is searching for a Release Engineer – Android and Linux Devices for a Full time/Direct Hire role at a enterprise sized company in Camas, Wa
- This is a mid-level release engineer role that has a great opportunity for growth. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Build, maintain and continuously improve an infrastructure for an android appliance development team including source code repository, build, integration, release tools and scripts, continuous integration infrastructure, packaging and deployment tools
- 3+ years of experience in build and release role
- Experienced working with Linux and/or Android Devices
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or related field
- Experience working with CMake, Jenkins, Gradle and/or Maven
- Experience working in a enterprise sized and cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and growing company with an excellent culture and lots of room for growth.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.