TITLE: BI Developer – Tableau
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the BI Developer – Tableau role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a BI Developer – Tableau for a 6 month contract position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level BI Developer – Tableau position that will help transition current Microservices workloads to other technologies (including Tableau)
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microstrategy, Tableau)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
NICE TO HAVES:
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.