- ProFocus is searching for a BI Developer for a 6+ month contract assignment. This is an enterprise level role with great pay on the Enterprise Information Management team. This position is a fit if you have a passion for leading the design and development of creative and innovative analytics solutions. You love telling stories with data, creating insights through rich interactive data visualizations, and facilitating impactful self-service data discovery. You are a builder at heart, and will participate in the strategic design, development and support of data solutions that move Our Client forward.
- Portland, OR
- Target pay for the BI Developer role is between $55-$60 per hour.
- 5+ years of BI and data warehouse experience
- Understanding of dimensional modeling, data warehouse design and Kimball practices
- Strong UX design experience
- Experience with Azure, MS PowerBI, Tableau, Cognos and/or SAP Business Objects
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.