TITLE: Backend Engineer
PAY: Competitive salary based on experience and location. Package includes incredible benefits.
ProFocus is searching for a 100% remote BackEnd Engineer with experience in programming, preferably in GO, but will consider Python or Ruby. We will be using GO, so you would need to pick that up. Fluency in MySQL and familiar wtih a SaaS environment is appreciated. As an early member of the team you will work in a collaborative environment to inform architecture, maintain and expand infrastructure, and develop app logic. We’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate who brings their own perspective but knows how to communicate and work together as a team, and who is always eager to
learn and take on new challenges.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the architecture of the backend
- Design, develop, document and maintain APIs
- Maintain and scale infrastructure on AWS, Cloudflare and beyond
- 3+ years programming
- Fluency in MySQL
- Experience with Go
- SAAS experience a bonus
We value diversity and talent over experience. We believe a small team that collaborates well can accomplish more than a large team bogged down with process. It’s everyone’s job to understand the customers’ problems and come up with creative solutions. As an engineer you don’t just write code, you design and build a product.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.