TITLE: AWS Developer
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the AWS Developer role is $60 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an AWS Developer for a 12 month contract position in downtown Portland.
- This is a senior level AWS Developer that will create high-quality software for our clients and internal users. This includes meeting all requirements/ specifications, testing/QA requirements, and methodologies. This position must be adaptable to changing technology environments and work collaboratively with all participants in a software development project.
- AWS Services: API Gateway, Lambdas, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, SNS, EC2. Node.js
- Terraform, S3 object storage, Elastic bean stock/docker, VPC, Elastic cache, Swagger for API definition
- Unit testing frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine etc.
- Good understanding of Continuous delivery and continuous integration (CI/CD) – tools and services – specifically Jenkins, Docker, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.