Architect II – Reporting and Data Analysis
Contract To Hire
- ProFocus is seeking an Architect to work on the reporting team at a major company in downtown Portland. Work with data and make decisions and recommendations. Automate multiple sources of data collection.
- Downtown Portland Oregon
- Provide expert advice to business executives and IT about how to best solve tough business and technical problems. Architects are involved in and lead the investigation of new technologies (applications, systems, software, hardware, etc.) are being contemplated to solve a problem, or when it is unclear which existing technologies to use or how to tie them together.
- Excellent communication skills
- Data experience. Working with data, data sources. Analyzing data.
- Software development experience.
- Prefer Sr-level skills with java, OR .net PLUS python,
- Familiarity w AWS, ETL tools
- DB technologies (oracle /plsql and/other db tech)
- Experience as lead developer or Systems Analyst.
Please email us your resume at Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.