TITLE: Android Developer – Kotlin, Java
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $130,000 and $180,000 annually but may vary based on experience
- ProFocus is searching for an Android Developer for a remote direct hire opportunity with a Fortune 5 company
- This is a mid-to-senior level development role with great pay and is responsible delivering world-class apps and features. Email us your resume so we can discuss.
- You’ll be working closely with teams of outstanding and diverse iOS, Android and services developers delivering and supporting a wide range of exciting products
- Participates in medium-to-large scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Work closely with product and design teams to optimize the experience for the Android platform
- 4+ years of experience with Kotlin
- 1+ year of strong Java development experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well on diverse teams across the US
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Have a strong portfolio and involvement in the development community
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise level organization
- Previous work experience in eCommerce space is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is one of the largest companies in the world, among the Fortune 5, and is heavily involved in the community, giving more than $1B to charity each year
- These teams maintain a great work/life balance, with reasonable hours and cool project
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.