Android Developer – Java and Kotlin
ProFocus is searching for an Android Developer – Java and Kotlin for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
Position entails: Join a forward thinking and progressive startup within a well-established enterprise client in SE Portland. Focused on freedom and autonomy, your work will have an immediate and visible impact on a nationwide level.
- Target pay for the Android Developer – Java and Kotlin is $55+ per hour
- Portland, OR with
- Mid to senior level experience mobile development experience
- Strong experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Cod is king mindset – must have a clean and efficient approach to your coding
- Comfortability working autonomously – the team owns and controls aspects and features these roles are working on
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.