IT Infrastructure, Data Center, Cloud, IT Security, and Tech Support
ProFocus provides IT Staffing, Staff Augmentation, and Contract Consultants to help companies implement all aspects of IT Infrastructure.
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Business Systems Analysts
- Service Desk Professionals
- Support Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Systems Engineers
- Storage Engineers
- Data Architects
- Data Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- IT Infrastructure Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Engineers
- Technical Support
- Cloud Architects
- Solutions Architects
- Automation Engineers
- IT Support Professionals
- Information Security Engineers
- Information Security Analysts
- Data Security Analysts
- Security Architects
- Security Consultants
- Penetration Testers
- Governance, Risk, Compliance Professionals – GRC
- DevOps Professionals
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Professionals
- IT Security Professionals
Great to work with. You take the time to understand the requirements and recommend great talent! Thank you!
Contract IT Staffing
Companies use our contract IT staffing services to add technology professionals to their teams for a long or short-term period of time.
Contract IT Consulting
Contract IT consulting provides consultants who bring in high levels of expertise to guide initiatives and transfer knowledge.
Contract-to-Hire IT Staffing
ProFocus provides a contract technology professional and the client can hire after they have proven themselves on the job.
Direct Hire IT Staffing
ProFocus provides candidates for a client’s open position. The client hires one of the candidates and pays a placement fee.
Statement of Work (SOW)
ProFocus completes projects or manages responsibilities for a client company according to an SOW contract.
IT Staffing for Contract Teams
ProFocus provides a team of contract technology professionals to focus on a specific project or responsibility.
When a client wants to work with a professional but not hire them as a regular employee, ProFocus can provide them on a contract basis.
ProFocus provides managed services to focus on specific projects or initiatives.
Recent ProFocus Engagements
- Project Manager working on a long-term contract basis to lead a major network infrastructure upgrade at Fortune 500 manufacturing company.
- Systems Administrator on a long-term contract managing SAP Basis systems in support of accounting functions at a Fortune 500 company.
- Senior Systems Administrator working on a long-term contract to implement a complex Active Directory system at a major educational institution.
Why Use ProFocus?
- Bring on specialized
skillsetsyou don’t currently have.
- Bring on additional team members to add to your teams and accelerate projects.
- Bring on
talentyou can convert to regular employees after a trial period (contract to hire).