TITLE: Web SDET
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $40 and $50** per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced SDET for a 6-month W-2 contract to hire for our client here in Portland.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years of experience working on large scale applications
- Strong problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience testing frontend web applications
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- A solid understanding of best practices and techniques regarding web scalability, performance, and security
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and Travis
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as WebDriver I/O, Protractor, Jest and Nightwatch
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.