VP of Information Systems
- ProFocus is hiring a VP of Information Systems for a full time direct hire position with our client in Beaverton, OR
- Great benefits including profit sharing (7-15%), generous PTO, flexible working hours, potential for promotion and to help shape and grow the IT team.
- As a VP of Information Systems, you will be responsible for responsible for managing the enterprise technology infrastructure which includes corporate back-office systems (network, telephony, laptops, WIFI) and office productivity infrastructure (email, document storage, collaboration). Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment providing services to some of the largest technology companies in the world.
- Salary pay rate is in the range of $150,000+ with flexibility depending on experience.
- 10+ years of experience managing an enterprise corporate computing environment
- 10+ years working with security and compliance-based standards (SSAE SOC, PCI, ISO 27001)
- 5+ years of experience managing cloud-based enterprise IT solutions
- 5+ years of experience supervising senior level managers
- Ability to communicate effectively and translate tech needs to the executive business team
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.