TITLE: UX Designer – Adobe Creative Suite
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the UX Designer – Adobe Creative Suite role is $35-$45 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a UX Designer – Adobe Creative Suite for a 6+ month contract to possible hire position in downtown Portland.
- This is a mid-level UX Designer – Adobe Creative Suite position working in an enterprise level environment. The UX Designer – Adobe Creative Suite will be working with a team of experts on a given project, the Experience Designer works to improve the user’s journey backed by robust research. The Experience Design team supports, consults on and drives the creation of user-centered digital experiences.
The Experience Design team works on a variety of projects from high-level, long-term conceptual work to quick-turn digital projects.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating UX best practices.
- Able to create detailed specifications, user flows, wireframes, mockups/prototypes, and style guides in an iterative environment.
- Proficient in a variety of design tools. (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, and Lucid Chart, etc.)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Front-end development knowledge including HTML/CSS and responsive frameworks a plus
- Basic UI skills and understanding a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.