TITLE: Technical Support Analyst
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Technical Support Analyst is flexible depending on experience but targeted at $75,000. Don’t let money be a deterrent from submitting your information!
- ProFocus is searching for a Technical Support Analyst for a Direct Hire opportunity in Portland, OR
- This is a mid-level Technical Support Analyst role that will provides support for managing and resolving customer support requests. The selected candidate must be a creative problem solver with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of incidents: responding, reporting, researching, documenting, resolving and/or escalating incidents accurately and completely.
- 3+ years of IT Support experience
- Zenworks Configuration Management experience
- PC support (Desktop\Laptop) Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 experience
- Understanding of Windows Server environments
- Active Directory and Active Directory Group Policies experience
- Wireless and LAN troubleshooting experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- MCSA, A+, N+ and other certifications preferred
- ShoreTel phone systems experience
- NetIQ/MicroFocus eDirectory experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an international design and architecture leader with excellent growth trajectory and a team that has never lost an employee voluntarily.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.