Supply Chain Operations Analyst
- ProFocus is searching for a Supply Chain Operations Analyst for a 8+ month contract assignment. This position plays a key role in providing analytical insights and recommendations to enhance decision making across supply chain operations and to support the company in focusing on the consumer, supporting brand growth, and achieving profitability. This person must possess a strong understanding of supply chain (end to end) to recommend process improvement through analytics.
- Portland, OR
- Target pay for the Supply Chain Operations Analyst role is between $40 per hour.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in key supply chain and operations functions including demand planning, production planning, manufacturing, inbound and outbound logistics, and distribution.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with development of visuals and dashboards/scorecards using PowerBI or Tableau.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.