TITLE: Software Developer – Dynamics and C#
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Developer – Dynamics and C# role is $60-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Developer – Dynamics and C# for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Software Developer – Dynamics and C# position that will help with Implementation of a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment, specifically Customer Service and Sales. Porting a custom SFDC Lightening app to Dynamics. Customization of the Dynamics experience through C# and other appropriate tools; extended using Azure and AWS clouds
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and how to implement/customize it.
- Proficient understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service cloud development (Lightening)
- 8+ years of object-oriented programming experience; demonstration of applicable principles and patterns
- 5+ years developing in C#/.Net Core; experience in Node.js a plus
Proficient in continuous integration & continuous deployment practices
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience with Ruby
- Proficient in test automation (unit test, integration tests)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.