Scrum Master – SAFe Agile
ProFocus is searching for a Scrum Master – SAFe Agile for a 12+ month contract to in Beaverton, OR
- Position entails:
- Serve as Scrum Master for a large scale implementation project working with a variety of product and functional teams.
- Beaverton, OR
Target pay for the Scrum Master – SAFe Agile is $60-$65 per hour
- Scrum Master certification
- Understand and a firm belief in SAFe principles
- Implementation project experience (preferably ERP and preferably SAP)
- Experience working with Directors and C-Level Employees
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Please email us your resume at Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.