- DevOps Developer
- .Net Developer who has experience building API’s and services in a .NET environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and NUnit as well as knowledge of Azure Integration Services.
- ProFocus is searching for an Application Developer / DevOps Engineer who must know Domain Driven Design and TDD for .NET applications that integrate in Azure.
- This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity in the Portland, OR area. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
POSITION DETAILS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Domain Driven Design
- Dependency Injection Testing with NUnit
- SpecFlow Automated Testing
- Circuit Breaker, Class Factory or Data Repository
- Web API Development
- Event Driven Development with service bus
- VSTS Repo/Git
- Azure Services such as Functions, Event Hub, Service Bus and CosmosDB
- CI/CD Pipelines
- OO Development skills
- Experience with multi-threading, asynchronous calls
- Nice to have: Cucumber, SonarQube, Veracode, AngularJS or ViewJS, React or Xamarin experience.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently.
- Must have willingness to grow and learn independently.
- Willing to develop and improve coding skills and learn new technologies.
- Must be able to adapt to new environments quickly.
- Ideal person will have creativity when demonstrating their capabilities.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.