Data Analyst – Python and SAS
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Analyst – Python and SAS for a 3-6+ month contract to possible hire in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Position entails:
- Projects can range from industry research and data collection to preparation of statistical, financial and other forms of data analysis. Must have experience with SAS and the ability to utilize various tools such as Excel and Python to analyze data
- Lake Oswego, OR
- Target pay for the Data Analyst – Python and SAS is $30+ per hour with some flexibility depending on experience.
- Technical knowledge – Experience utilizing SAS and Python etc. to analyze data.
- High level experience with Microsoft Excel including experience in complex formulas, pivot tables and charting.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience using data steps and/or proc steps
- Research skills – Ability to gather, analyze, and summarize data from client databases, public and commercial databases and specialized industry resources
- Organizational skills – Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills – Applies flexibility when faced with multiple project deadlines; exceptional capability to work independently and as part of a team, and interact with all levels of staff and management
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.