Change Management Team Member
ProFocus is searching for a Change Management Team Member who will develop and execute a holistic, integrated change strategy and customized tactics. You will be responsible for partnering with Corporate Communications to develop a cohesive messaging platform and program communications plan, training plan, adoption metrics and change roadmap. You will also perform readiness assessments and develop stabilization plans, all while supporting the employee experience.
- Portland, OR
- 12+ month contract
- M-F 40 hours / week on-site work.
- Targeted Pay for the Change Management Team Member – $50-$55 per hour
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.