- Change Enablement Consultant
- ProFocus is searching for a Change Enablement Consultant for a 12+ month contract to possible hire opportunity in downtown Portland, OR
- The Change Enablement Consultant will partner with business and project leadership in the planning and implementation of change projects/initiatives to achieve desired business results, and will focus on the development and integration of effective organizational change management principles and tools into change projects and initiatives.
- Portland, OR
- Target pay for this Change Enablement Consultant role is between $45-$50 per hour.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management. Experience creating and implementing change in large scale technical project
- Demonstrated experience working with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and facilitating.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
**Our client is only targeting local candidates who are US Citizens and can work without sponsorship**
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.