Application Security Engineer
Contract To Hire
- ProFocus is searching for an Application Security Engineer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
- This is a Sr. level role with great pay and is responsible for advancing the objectives of a Secure SDLC program including onboarding development teams, triaging defects, advising teams on mitigation strategies and support training to increase awareness in secure coding practices. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Portland, OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred, but demonstrated experience is most important.
- 3 or more years of experience in secure SDLC practices.
- Knowledge of software security best practices (OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25, NIST etc. Knowledge of security assessment tools and manual security testing techniques. Experience reporting metrics around software security defects, remediation, tool utilization and training.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large technical organization who is utilizing cutting edge technologies in application development and promotes a upward career track for all it’s employees.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.