Windows Server Tech
- ProFocus is hiring a Windows Server Tech for a long term part time contract working remotely in the Portland, OR area.
- This is a perfect role for someone looking for supplemental income during the work week!
- Average between 5-15 hours per week with potential for flat rate weekend work
- Compensation is hourly pay rate on W-2 basis with benefits
- As a Windows Server Tech you will be responsible for handling client troubleshooting calls and work on client installations
- Hourly pay rate is targeted at $18-$20/hr.
- 4+ years of experience with Windows Server Admin
- Active Directory experience including migration work
- Group Policy
- Support of Windows 7, Windows 10 and migrations between Windows OSs
- Firewall experience preferably with SonicWALL
NICE TO HAVE
- Cisco experience
- NetGear exposure
- SQL knowledge
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.