TITLE: Website Project Manager
LOCATION: Remote/Portland, Oregon (available PST hours)
PAY: Range is $40-50+ per hour based on experience. Estimated hours are 5-10 per week for a 3-6 month period.
We are searching for a Web Project Manager who will oversee and drive the completion of our client’s new website.
- Proven work experience as a successful Web Project Management.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, APIs and database integration.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders and driving a project from start to finish
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail, with the ability to explain technical terms in simple language
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.