TITLE: UX Design Analyst
LOCATION: Remote then Portland OR once COVID allows
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $35 and $45 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a UX Design Analyst – for a full time contract position in Portland, Oregon.
- This is a UX Design and Analysis role with great pay and is responsible for Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Contract is remote to start but requires any person be local to Portland, OR for when COVID ends
- Working on exciting in-house proprietary innovative technical features and applications for manufacturing and internal corporate applications.
- 3+ years of experience in UX design and analysis experience
- Minimum of 2 years working with UX in Software Development
- Strong structure/processes, and design methodologies.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with enterprise teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or computer scienceor demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a fast pace organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large company.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws