LOCATION: 100% remote Team
PAY: Target pay for this role may vary based on experience.
- This is an Experienced UI Developer role with great pay and is responsible for developing a UI framework or building game UI and HUD. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to implement product marketing features
- Collaborate with SDK team to integrate and support new SDK functionality
- 3+ years of experience working on a professional development team
- Passion for great user experiences
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in a professional environment and collaborating with other teams
- Experience working on game UI or HUD
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a well-funded start-up who has already sold product! Work is enjoyable! Take a look at our product, and you will see!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.