TITLE: Tibco SpotFire Admin.
LOCATION: 100% Remote after a 1-2 week on-site training program in Cincinnati, Ohio.
PAY: Target pay for this role is $55.00 (W2, C2C rate would be $70.00) per hour but may vary based on experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or have a current Green Card.
SpotFire Consultant Job Description:
- Produce clear, detailed project scoping and design documentation to be used by technical specialists to build appropriate solutions in accordance with IT policies and processes,
- Professional and user facing experience
- Experience configuring and administering Spotfire Server components TIBCO Spotfire, Application Data Services and Automation Services.
- Should be familiar with Spotfire Administrative tasks, installation/configuration of servers and clients.
- Managing and Migration of Spotfire contents, Security Setup, designing Information Links, setting up licenses and preferences
- Deploying Spotfire Packages and upgrade (specifically 7.0 to current 7.6x)
- Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues and coordination with TIBCO technical support
- Expert in the creation of dashboards, reports, information links, and teaching users how to do so
- Working experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and tools
- Typically this resource will have 3-5 years of experience with the TIBCO Spotfire Analytical Platform Administration including Spotfire Web Player and TIBCO Spotfire Professional client.
- TIBCO Spotfire Reporting
- Digital : BI Data Visualization – TIBCO Spotfire
- Customer interaction, Reporting knowledge
- Only US citizens and GC holders are eligible for this role
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a well respected consulting group taking on a large Tibco project for a fortune 500 company in OH.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.