TITLE: Technical Writer
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
- ProFocus is searching for a Technical Writer – API Documentation for a Direct Hire and Full time role in Beaverton, OR
- This is a Mid level role with great pay and is responsible for using technical knowledge to develop internal and external documentation. Responsibilities will include data collection, collaboration across teams, writing, layout and publication.
- Create and maintain articles that document current systems and process (mostly from tribal knowledge).
- Collaborate with internal and external customers; as well as, developers, project managers, and team leads to translate user stories into user documents, release notes, technical documentation, integration product information, and other types of documentation as needed.
- Publish documentation and articles for internal and external customers. Maintain database and archive of documents.
- Work with Marketing and Training Specialists to determine overall technical information strategy and assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience of technical writing in a software development environment
- Experienced with documenting Web API’s
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical writing or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise and cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in accounting or financial industries
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid sized company with an excellent reputation and culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.