TITLE: Technical Program Manager
LOCATION: NW Portland (Pearl District)
SALARY: Target range is $115,000 – $135,000 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
We are searching for a talented Technical Program Manager for a direct hire position in NW Portland.
- 3-5+ years of project/program management experience in an Agile environment.
- Exposure to and/or strong understanding of AWS and IoT.
- Experience with Jira and other Atlassian tools.
- Can work well in a small team environment, has a strong attention to detail, is collaborative and open-minded.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Certifications for Scrum or Project Management – but not required.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.