TITLE: Systems Security Engineer
PAY: Target pay for this role is $110,000 – 130,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Systems Security Engineer for a Direct Hire role at a fast growing company in Beaverton, OR
- This is a Mid level Security Engineer with great pay and is responsible for managing and guiding the maintenance of systems to protect from unauthorized users. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Responsible for management and oversight of applicable security technology products for network, systems and data.
- Provides technical and professional advice or knowledge regarding various administrative areas of responsibility.
- Resolves escalated issues arising from Operations.
- Develop implement and adhere to strict compliance policies, procedures and communication strategies. Inspect and analyze over time.
- 4 + years of experience in a Network, System, or Cyber Security role
- Critical Thinking, Reasoning and Persuasion— Using logic and reasoning to recognize details of situations, identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Security tools: Firewalls, TLS/SSH, certificates/PPK keys, AV/Malware, Windows Group Policy, vulnerability scanning, IDS/IPS, FIM,
- Networking concepts: DNS, VNets/subnets, telnet/netstat/tracert
- Application concepts: IIS, SQL Server , SFTP
- Compliance concepts: GRC/compliance management tool, PCI
- Cloud concepts: IaaS/PaaS, Azure networking
- Azure Active Directory: Domain Services, SSO, MFA
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, networking engineering or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Experience working in a Cross Functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Mid Sized company with an excellent pay, great PTO, and a good work/life balance
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.