TITLE: Sr. Systems Engineer – ISR
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $110,000 and $140,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for Sr. Systems Engineer with strong experience in product development for a full time position in Beaverton, Oregon.
- This is an experienced senior level position requiring more than 5 years experience. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Be the subject matter expert in ISR, Sensors/IoT and while doing so, must be able to communicate complex technologies to all levels and backgrounds.
- This is a senior engineering position blending hands on engineering work with internal and external team collaboration while managing assigned task scheduling.
- Builds and executes basic test tools to assess performance
- Reviews technologies to assess if they can meet DoD requirements for interoperability, security
- Interfaces with technical staff from 3rd parties to resolve technical issues
- Conducts demos at trade shows, customer visits, and online
- Transitions technology to network engineering and QA departments, including training, handover, and assisting as need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in device and R&D companies is preferred.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium-sized company with excellent benefits and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.