Make a living helping people find their dream job.
If you have an unshakable positive attitude, a relentless drive to succeed, and a passion for building relationships – we should talk.
What you’ll do.
As a Senior Technology Recruiter, you’ll identify and engage with tech professionals every day to help place them into a job that fits their skills, experience, and career goals. You’ll walk them through the entire process from the initial interview to landing and keeping their dream job. Along the way, you’ll build relationships with community groups and clients across the country.
You’ll be a key member on our growing Recruiting Team led by our Director of Recruiting, Christine Nguyen.
- We invest in your development
- We reward you generously for your contributions
- We let you choose where you want to work – remotely, in the office, or a little of both
- We care about each other and our community
- We organize fun events virtually and in-person
- We involve you in the big picture of building and improving ProFocus
- We know that people quit people, not companies – it’s our goal to surround you with exceptional people
Who you are.
- You have at least 3 years of successful experience in a technology recruiting position
- You have a gift for building relationships and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You’re polite, professional, and always act with integrity
- You always work hard to exceed expectations
- You’re constantly learning and growing personally and professionally
- You’re a team player and contribute to a positive culture
- You’re interested in technology
Who we are.
- ProFocus is an award-winning tech staffing and consulting firm headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We introduce talented technical professionals to tech leaders with exciting projects or career opportunities.
- Our mission is to create exceptional experiences for every one of our candidates, clients and team members. Our vision is to be our candidates and client’s favorite tech talent partner.
- Position Title: Senior Technology Recruiter
- Status: Full Time Exempt
- Headquarters: Portland, Oregon
- Location: We embrace working remotely – work at home, in the office, or hybrid
- Travel: Travel is required about 2 to 4 times a year to attend all-company events
- First Year Comp Expectations: $75,000 to $100,000
- Base Salary: $55,000 to $60,000 (DOE)
- Commissions: Unlimited Commission Program (NO CAP)
- Bonuses: Monthly & Annual Bonuses
Benefits and culture.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation (15 to 21 days based on tenure)
- Paid Sick Leave, Holidays, and Days of Service
- Paid Sabbatical, Volunteer Time Off, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Maternity, and Paternity Leave
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
ProFocus Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Want to apply or learn more?
Email [email protected] with your resume or questions.