NOTE: We are not currently hiring but we are always interested in connecting with staffing professionals.
Make a living helping people find their dream job.
If you have an unshakable positive attitude, a relentless drive to succeed, and a passion for building relationships – we should talk.
What you’ll do.
As a Full Desk Direct Hire Technology Recruiter, your responsibilities will span across both the client and candidate sides. You’ll partner with companies to hire specialized technology professionals, and you will help technology professionals land the job of their dreams. In the process, you’ll build relationships with tech leaders as you learn their business priorities and goals, technology initiatives, talent needs, and be part of the solution!
At the same time, you’ll be building relationships with high caliber tech professionals learning about their career goals. You’ll work closely with other ProFocus team members to provide the best service in the industry. A typical day includes searching, sourcing, contacting, qualifying, networking, and building relationships with candidates and hiring managers, and making placements for the benefit of all. Along the way, you’ll build relationships with community groups and clients across the country.
You’ll be a key member on our growing Direct Hire Team led by our VP of Client & Talent Services, Jennifer Waldrip.
- We invest in your development
- We reward you generously for your contributions
- We let you choose where you want to work – remotely, in the office, or a little of both
- We care about each other and our community
- We organize fun events virtually and in-person
- We involve you in the big picture of building and improving ProFocus
- We know that people quit people, not companies – it’s our goal to surround you with exceptional people
Who you are.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a relationship-based sales and/or recruiting position
- You have a bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of professional work experience
- You have a gift for building relationships and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You’re polite, professional, and always act with integrity
- You always work hard to exceed expectations
- You’re constantly learning and growing personally and professionally
- You’re a team player and contribute to a positive culture
- You’re interested in technology
Who we are.
- ProFocus is an award-winning tech staffing and consulting firm headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We introduce talented technical professionals to tech leaders with exciting projects or career opportunities.
- Our mission is to create exceptional experiences for every one of our candidates, clients and team members. Our vision is to be our candidates and client’s favorite tech talent partner.
- Position Title: Full Desk Direct Hire Recruiter
- Status: Full Time Exempt
- Headquarters: Portland, Oregon
- Location: We embrace working remotely – work at home, in the office, or hybrid
- Travel: Travel is required about 2 to 4 times a year to attend all-company events – depending on your client needs and/or location increased travel may be required
- First Year Comp Expectations: $80,000 to $120,000
- Base Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 (DOE)
- Commissions: Unlimited Commission Program (NO CAP)
- Bonuses: Monthly & Annual Bonuses
Benefits and culture.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation (15 to 21 days based on tenure)
- Paid Sick Leave, Holidays, and Days of Service
- Paid Sabbatical, Volunteer Time Off, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Maternity, and Paternity Leave
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
ProFocus Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Want to learn more?
Email [email protected] with your resume or questions.