Make a living helping people find their dream job.
If you have an unshakable positive attitude, a relentless drive to succeed, and a passion for building relationships – we should talk.
What you’ll do.
As an Account Manager, you’ll partner with companies to hire specialized technology professionals. You’ll build close relationships with tech leaders and learn about their business priorities and goals, technology initiatives, talent needs, and be part of the solution! At the same time, you’ll partner closely with our recruiting team to ensure you are introducing high caliber tech professionals that meet the needs of your clients.
A typical day includes contacting, qualifying, networking, and building relationships with hiring managers, and working closely with your teammates, clients, and candidates to make placements. Along the way, you’ll build relationships with community groups and companies across the country.
You’ll be a key member on our growing Contract Sales Team led by our VP of Client & Talent Services, Jennifer Waldrip.
- We invest in your development
- We reward you generously for your contributions
- We let you choose where you want to work – remotely, in the office, or a little of both
- We care about each other and our community
- We organize fun events virtually and in-person
- We involve you in the big picture of building and improving ProFocus
- We know that people quit people, not companies – it’s our goal to surround you with exceptional people
Who you are.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a relationship-based tech staffing sales and/or recruiting position
- You have a bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of professional work experience
- You have a gift for building relationships and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You’re polite, professional, and always act with integrity
- You always work hard to exceed expectations
- You’re constantly learning and growing personally and professionally
- You’re a team player and contribute to a positive culture
- You’re interested in technology
Who we are.
- ProFocus is an award-winning tech staffing and consulting firm headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We introduce talented technical professionals to tech leaders with exciting projects or career opportunities.
- Our mission is to create exceptional experiences for every one of our candidates, clients and team members. Our vision is to be our candidates and client’s favorite tech talent partner.
- Position Title: Account Manager
- Status: Full Time Exempt
- Headquarters: Portland, Oregon
- Location: We embrace working remotely – work at home, in the office, or hybrid
- Travel: Travel is required about 2 to 4 times a year to attend all-company events – depending on your client needs and/or location increased travel may be required
- First Year Comp Expectations: $75,000 to $115,000
- Base Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 (DOE)
- Commissions: Unlimited Commission Program (NO CAP)
- Bonuses: Monthly & Annual Bonuses
Benefits and culture.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation (15 to 21 days based on tenure)
- Paid Sick Leave, Holidays, and Days of Service
- Paid Sabbatical, Volunteer Time Off, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Maternity, and Paternity Leave
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
ProFocus Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Want to apply or learn more?
Email [email protected] with your resume or questions.