TITLE: Sr Enterprise Systems Consultant
LOCATION: Remote with some paid travel to and from Salt Lake City, Utah
PAY: This can be 1099 or W-2 contract for 1-3 months with a target pay of $50-60/hr but can flex based on experience and it being a short-term contract.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced Systems Admin to perform an internal systems health audit, help prioritize what needs to get done and start to implement some of the most pressing items.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5-10+ years of relevant professional systems admin experience, ideally in a variety of environments.
- Experienced in Active Directory, VMWare, Exchange and SolarWinds.
- Ivanti Suite experience would be a strong plus.
- Ability to mentor and help direct team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is committed to the outdoors and providing top notch customer service.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.