TITLE: Software Engineer – Java and React
LOCATION: REMOTE (Core Hours 9-3 pm PST)
PAY: Target salary for this role is $125,000 – $150,000+ and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for talented and dynamic software engineers for our client who has offices in Portland, Oregon and Austin, Texas.
- You will be working on a modern front-end stack consisting of ReactJS w/ Redux. The backend is comprised of Java, utilizing Lambda microservices where applicable. The team uses Atlassian tools (JIRA, BitBucket, BitBucket Pipelines) and Amazon Web Services for continuous integration and deployment.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3-5+ years experience as a software engineer building modern web applications in Java, C# or C++ using an Agile development process.
- 3+ years experience with data Modeling and querying w/ SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (such as MongoDB).
- 3+ years experience building REST API’s.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket or Stash.
- Able to demonstrate your experience designing and maintaining a continuous Integration delivery pipeline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a leading online marketplace that is changing the game within their respected industry.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.