- Sr. Software Engineer – Java, Terraform, Azure
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Java Developer for a 1+ year contract with our client in Portland, OR.
- This is role requiring 5+ years of professional experience, with great pay. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Portland, OR
- Target pay for this role is $60-65 per hour.
ProFocus is looking to hire a Java developer for a long-term (1 year +) contract with our client in Portland, OR. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of professional experience with the following:
- Knowledge and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Java, and J2EE and Terraform (or other IaC tool), Azure experience is highly preferred
- Test-driven development
- Pair programming
- Code review
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.