TITLE: Sr Software Developer – C# and Visual C++
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST or MT time zones)
PAY: Target base salary for this full-time position is $110,000 and is flexible based on experience. Competitive benefits included.
- This is an exciting opportunity to reimagine a mature desktop product and move its data to the Azure Cloud. This position will be working with an established scrum team in a fast-paced environment for a company that cares about its employees and its customers. There are opportunities to learn new technologies.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 10+ years of professional development experience
- Expertise in Windows Development using C# / Visual C++
- Experience with Database / SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently but contribute and work within the Development Team environment
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related discipline
- Previous work experience in highly regulated industries
- Additional technologies desired: WPF, MFC
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a family-owned and growing company with an excellent reputation for leading by their core values. They are creating a cutting-edge system that powers thousands of satisfied users. Top 100 workplaces in Oregon for 6 years running.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.