TITLE: Sr Site Reliability Engineer
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $70 per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr Site Reliability Engineer for a W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Java with 5+ years’ experience.
- 3 years’ experience in building cloud-based enterprise systems, ideally on AWS.
- Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, Virtualization, Linux.
- Expertise in NoSQL datastore systems to build highly scalable solutions.
- Experience with messaging (pub-sub) patterns
- Good understanding of async/non-blocking Restful APIs approaches and frameworks.
- Good Communication Skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 100 company with a passion for pushing the boundaries.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.