TITLE: Sr Scrum Master
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST working hours)/Hillsboro, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is $70 – $75 per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr Scrum Master for a W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5-10 years professional experience
- 3-5+ years of Scrum Master experience with multiple development teams
- Scrum Master Certification, preferably CSM
- In-depth understanding of Agile principles & methodologies
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to enterprise data and analytics is a strong nice to have
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
About Our Client
- Our client is a Fortune 100 company with a passion for pushing the boundaries.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected]. Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.