TITLE: Project Manager III –
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $55 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a talented and charismatic Project Manager with Infrastructure and Service Desk experience for a long term W-2 contract with benefits with our client in Portland, Oregon.
- This is a Mid-Sr level role with great pay and great work/life balance. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Project Manager
- 2+ Years (or multiple large projects) on Infrastructure and/or Service Desk projects at large-scale companies.
- PMP or other PMI type certification, SAFE preferred
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with reporting
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Previous work experience in a hybrid role
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Large global company with an excellent reputation.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.