TITLE: Project Manager – Big Data MS Azure
LOCATION: Oregon (100% remote during COVID)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $55-$65 per hour and varies based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for an experienced Project Manager for a W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Oregon.
Position is funded through 2/28/2022 with the probability of extending into 2023
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Project Manager
- At Least One previous project involving Data Migration, Big Data Systems, or similar.
- Recent experience working on a systems migration project.
- Technical background in Scrum or Agile IT/Software Environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized company with a passion for helping their customers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.