TITLE: Sr Program Manager
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is $75 to $80 per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr Program Manager for a W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience required leading highly cross functional technology projects/programs
- Strong technical skillset
- Proficient in resource planning, project tracking and financial processes
- Extensive experience in Project Management process including developing and driving process and tools standardization and adoption
- Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Substantial experience leading multiple projects in a large scale Systems delivery environment
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
About Our Client
- Our client is a Fortune 100 company with a passion for pushing the boundaries.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected]. Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.