TITLE: Sr Platform/DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST working hours)/Hillsboro, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $75 to $85+ per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr Platform/DevOps Engineer for a W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5-10+ years of relevant professional experience and success being a strong individual contributor within an Enterprise environment
- 2+ years project experience deploying cloud solutions (AWS)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services operation, maintenance, implementation and design
- Experience working with big data technologies, e.g., Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with Airflow, Snowflake, EMR Clusters, EC2 management, IAM, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, EBS management, AMI, Jenkins, containers, etc…
- Strong scripting for task automation in Python or other scripting language
- Experience with AWS or other cloud management system APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 100 company with a passion for pushing the boundaries.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.