TITLE: Sr Node.js Engineer
PAY: Target pay for this contract role is $70-90+/hr and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for senior level Node.js Engineers for a fully-remote contract with potential to hire opportunity with a Fortune 5 company.
- These are senior to staff level development roles with excellent pay and are responsible for helping create features that make customer’s lives easier. Email us your resume so we can discuss.
- You will be working closely with teams of outstanding and diverse iOS, Android and fullstack developers delivering and supporting a wide range of exciting products.
- You will participate in medium-to-large scale, complex, cross-functional projects within a large enterprise setting.
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js with ideally closer to 10+ years of overall experience
- Experience with GraphQL and Kupernetes
- Strong understanding of software development best practices
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well on diverse teams across the US
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in an enterprise level organization
- Have a strong portfolio and involvement in the development community
- Previous work experience in eCommerce space is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is one of the largest companies in the world, among the Fortune 5, is heavily involved in the community and all in on implementing the latest and greatest within the tech space they sit in.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.