- ProFocus is hiring a Sr NODE Developer for a long term W-2 contract with our client in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Compensation includes competitive benefits.
- As a hands-on, contributing Senior team member, you will get to contribute and work on a variety of global projects while gaining invaluable exposure to .NET, React.JS and AWS Services.
- Hourly pay rate is in the range of $75 to $85/hour and depends on experience
- 2+ years of experience developing solutions with Node.js
- 3+ years of experience developing with AWS tools in the cloud
- 5+ years of experience in developing robust, highly scalable, web based enterprise solutions, services, and frameworks.
- 2+ years experience in supporting, debugging, and refactoring existing applications (web focus)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, ElasticSearch, Snowflake, RDS, SQS, SNS and Lambda (Node.js)
- DevOps experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture. In this role, they fully embrace work/life balance.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.