TITLE: Sr. IT Systems Analyst
LOCATION: NE Portland, Oregon
PAY: DOE, W-2 contract with competitive benefits.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr IT Systems Specialist for a long term W-2 contract with benefits in NE Portland.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in Energy Trading Risk Management software systems support and development, or financial systems development, including system upgrades and system integration with other systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with high-availability application environments
- Provide a minimum of two examples of experience on any projects of a similar nature concerning design, development, and testing of energy trading risk management or other financial software implementation for a high-availability system.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is focused on creating a better environment for all, succeeds on diversity, and is well-respected in its industry.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.